Types of Sponsorship
1. Featured Guest: As a featured guest, you (or who you think would best represent your company) would join John Jurica as a guest on Physician Nonclinical Careers.
You would choose the topic and interview flow.
You would choose a date range for the interview to go live.
You will be able to provide a strong call to action for the listeners.
An email to our entire email list will promote both the show and a direct link to your call to action the day the interview is published.
2. Sponsor the PNC Podcast: This is the more traditional advertising on a podcast. Every sponsorship will include:
- A 30-second Pre-Roll (beginning of show).
- A 15-second Post-Roll (end of show).
- You will be featured on the show notes page of every episode you sponsor.
- You will be featured on our sponsor's page for the entire month in which your sponsorship runs.
- A banner with your logo and a link to your website will be placed on the primary Nonclinical Physicians website for the term of your advertising campaign.
- You will work directly with our team to craft unique ad reads that ensure the highest ROI.
Here is a sample Pre-Roll script:
<<This podcast is sponsored by the Physician Executive MBA Program at The University of Tennessee Knoxville’s Haslam College of Business.
In less than one calendar year, this program will equip you with valuable business acumen and leadership development not found in the traditional medical school curriculum.
Are you ready to join the longest-running physician-only MBA program in the country and a network of nearly 1,000 PEMBA graduates? Contact Dr. Kate Atchley’s office at (865) 974-6526 or go to nonclinicalphysicians.com/physicianmba.>>